Skip to main content

Thursday Tunes with Anna The BPG: Actually Scary Songs

Thursdays are for Tunes, and I was inspired by a Rolling Stones story about terrifying music and songs. So the pre-halloween playlist is dedicated to creating a playlist that is UNSETTLING to say the very least. This seriously isn't something to play around kids or you're going to be up for a lot of nightmares.

Enjoy!


CREDITS:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/25-songs-that-are-truly-terrifying-110099/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOXING in the KITCHEN: Hello Fresh!

OUR FIRST MONTH OF BOXING IN THE KITCHEN: Boxed dinners that is provided by various great options and we have paid for our boxes so these responses and reviews are completely our own and not compensated by anyone; and with that - here we go! THE COOK'S EXPERIENCE (ERIK'S SIDE/HE SAID) When my significant other suggested that we try cooking at home, I was really excited. I was thinking to myself, now I can show off my culinary skills and introduce her to the cooking of my childhood. She suggested that we try the box subscription, Hello Fresh and immediately I could hear my mother in the background of my brain saying, "I taught you how to cook, you're better than that." From a cook's perspective, I really enjoyed cooking the Hello Fresh kits. They came neatly prepared and ready to go. The instructions were so simple, it didn't take a lot of time to prepare them. I get off of work at 5:30 pm so by the time I get home and take the fur kids out for a little bit...

Best Picture A-Z Challenge: "B"

It's the second week of my Best Picture A-Z Challenge whereby I watch an Academy Award Best Picture Winner for each letter of the alphabet plus a numerical entry. However with one additional rule...it has to be a film that I have NOT yet seen. So I build my list and then if there's more than one choice I offer up a vote to suggest which one to watch.  This challenge is the letter B and so here were my choices: R  1995 ‧ War/Drama ‧ 3h 2m [1]  https://www.google.com/search?q=braveheart&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS930US930&oq=brave&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j46i433j69i57j69i59j46i433i457j0i433j0i131i433j69i60.3407j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 AND after the votes were in, my "B" challenge became to watch: William Wallace is the medieval Scottish patriot who is spurred into revolt against the English when the love of his life is slaughtered. Leading his army into battles that become a war, his advance into England threatens King Edward I's throne before he is captured...

What I DIDN'T Set Out to Do with My Life: Polarize

If you've read any of my blog posts or have been through my dips in depression via my Facebook feed, you'll know that I think a LOT about what other people think. I'm trying hard to reverse that tendency but honestly the deprogramming to want to be liked by everyone (or most people); is a harder knot to unravel than I had previously thought. In many ways, I believe I have what is called a polarizing personality. It wasn't something I intended in any way, shape or form to have but as I do an inventory of my life and relationships I find that either people like me a lot or basically just hate me or want nothing really to do with me. I suppose I have a large brushstroke of people who are lukewarm but I have come over the years to realize that the toxic traits in myself that I continue to work towards uncovering or better yet evolving past really do tend to alienate people that I once honestly would have gone the distance for. I think it's my tendency to over commit the...